Internship/ Live Project Training Program 2021-2022
• Participate with system architects / Module / technology leaders to define, develop and implement solutions.
• Design, build, configure, test, and document production quality software on an iterative basis.
• Participate Design Participate in design and implementation of new software.
• Work closely with users, technical leads, project managers, and other cross-functional development teams.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Should be available to join us immediately.
• Should be flexible to work on any Skills / Technologies.
• Ready to work in multiple teams.
• Must possess excellent analytical and logical skills.
• Candidates with knowledge of technologies shall be given preference.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
• Good problem solving skills for resolving complex technical issues with minimal assistance.
• Excellent analytical, design and programming skills with the ability to rapidly apply these skills to new technologies.
• Good communication skills and good organization skills.
• Willingness to work in a team environment, as well as independently.
• Willingness to learn new technologies.
• Having good technical knowledge of relevant technologies.
• BE, BCA,BCS,BBA, MCA, MCS, B.Sc., M.sc(Computer, Computer Science, I.T).
• Having good knowledge of Android,PHP,JAVA,Web Development,HTML,CSS,Bootstrap, MS-Office etc.
• Opportunity to work on Live Project.
• Professional Industrial Training, Mentoring.
• Internship Certificate.
• Flexible timings and task-oriented work schedules.
• Exposure to the full Software Development Life Cycle.